Covid-19 Safety Precautions at Fitness CF
It has always been our mission at Fitness CF to provide a safe environment for members and staff, but as we contend with this unique time, we’ve upped our efforts to provide continuous cleaning in our Mount Dora gym. Please watch the video below to see what we’re doing!
Because safety is our #1 priority, you’ll notice several additional practices we’ve put into place:
- We’re checking the temperature of everyone who enters our health clubs.
- Equipment is socially distanced, so there’s plenty of room for members to safely enjoy their exercise.
- Group fitness studios are marked for social distancing during sessions.
- We’re using medical grade activated oxygen technology to eliminate odors and destroy all viruses and bacteria, even in the hardest to reach, hidden spaces.
- Every member receives a bottle of sanitizer each time they train.
- State-of-the-art electrostatic foggers work 24/7 to inhibit all types of germs throughout the club, including all equipment and surfaces.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the club.
We’re also counting on our members to wipe down equipment after use and to wear a mask when possible (such as in common areas). And don’t forget to wash your hands! This simple task is the #1 way to prevent the spread of illness.
Our gym in Mount Dora is dedicated to providing the best experience possible, every time.